FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At first I thought my SCAR 16s had been delivered considering the shipping weight of 17lbs. but when my FFL called and told me my Tac arrived first how could I possibly be disappointed. It would seem my Viridian X5L has found its rightful place and home as well. Without further ado, here's my FNX-45 Tactical next to his little brother my FNX-40, now if only Dvor would ship my Trijicon RM07 and Zahal my DPM I'd bet set.

Sorry about the photo quality, I'm no photographer...
View attachment 23321
PS: It does not suffer the mag release or insertion issues other's have mentioned, the fired case is dated 10/09/13.

·
Premium Member
9,508 Posts
Congrats! I love seeing my FFL's number on the Caller ID.

Reactions: SeaMac

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you and you got that right about Caller ID, it's a good day in the neighborhood, it most certainly is.... :?

Congrats! I love seeing my FFL's number on the Caller ID.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, I'm hoping the 16 arrives tomorrow or Friday...

Congrats SeaMac, Glad you got your 45T hope the 16 isn't far behind!

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is but, all the accessories will no doubt take their sweet time getting here hopefully by next week I'll have both completed with photos to follow. I am pleased to find my Tac has no mag issues which is a plus.

Wow thats good timing.

Reactions: rslsss

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
SeaMac Pm me if you wouldn't mind, I cant Pm you for some reason, I have some info you be interested in Thanks!

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Heavy, I had hoped for such, but without the accessories it would seem anticlimactic, I'll try my best to be patient -see if that works- and wait.

Should be a fun weekend.:arrow::x

·
Registered
514 Posts
Congrats SeaMac on the 45 tactical. The one I just got don't have any mag problems either. Spent case date is 11/18/13

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awesome Dude, I guess we both welcomed ourselves to the Tac Club, glad to hear yours doesn't have mag issues either. Funny thing, I just posted on your thread extolling the virtues of 45t ownership only to find your post in my thread. This FN "thing" is kinda catchy!

Congrats SeaMac on the 45 tactical. The one I just got don't have any mag problems either. Spent case date is 11/18/13

Reactions: Raider

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Don't be jealous, be happy that the FN virus is spreading like wildfire, soon we'll inherit the world, okay maybe not THE world but certainly our own little part of it.

I'm jealous

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Whoa! Not sure how I missed this thread! Congrats Seamac! I like when it's my turn, but I'm happy for you that your getting a few:). Frog lube here you come:). Be sure to let us know how the viridian holds up. I haven't tried mine on anything but my sig 9mm.

Regards,
BigBuckeyeGuy!

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you Gentlemen,

Going to Frog it tonight then after getting my eyes checked tomorrow I intend to put the Tac though its paces. So far the Viridian has held up well without one hiccup, I had it at the range last week and two WPB LEO's shooting next to me thought it was impressively bright.

Whoa! Not sure how I missed this thread! Congrats Seamac! I like when it's my turn, but I'm happy for you that your getting a few:). Frog lube here you come:). Be sure to let us know how the viridian holds up. I haven't tried mine on anything but my sig 9mm.

Regards,
BigBuckeyeGuy!
:arrow:CONGRATS! ON YOUR NEW FNX-45 TACTICAL:?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts