FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a FALoholic for almost 20 years.

These are the only two I have left.....

DSA StG-58 Standard dressed out as a Rhodesian/South African R1:

......and my Armscorp T-48 dressed out as a FN 50:63 Para:

·
Registered
27 Posts
beautiful R1 you have there.
type 2s are so elegant looking (imho), and an exceptionally handsome type C too!

i've all the parts on hand or en route now for my Rhodesian build, a baby-pooped Rhodie on an old DCI. synthetic stocked tho. still working towards a painted para rear for that rifle, too......

neato Holland on the para

thanks for sharing the nice pictures.
:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
iwannausername said:
at $200-250.... gonna be a while.
if not restricted by 922R status, many OEM stocks which can be had for not too much come back nicely.
here's an old Belgian i was surprised by after not too much (unskilled) work:

[/url]

·
Registered
130 Posts
Templar,

Nice to see you over here too... :?

My full-size FAL looks just like yours - but built on an Imbel Type III receiver w/Imbel parts (when they were plentiful, cheap, and new/unissued). Ahhh, for the good-ole-days, when Imbel receivers were $187.00. Remember when TAPCO had the unissued/NIW G1 lowers? I also got a top-cover from them that is "HK" stamped... I think I built my whole rifle for somewhere in the $750.00 range...

AND - you beat me to the punch on purchasing that Para on AKF!!! I really want a Para for my SHTF-urban .308. Ergos are great if you're a left-handed retard - like me :-D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Nope, I need US made. I don't have a muzzle thingie on mine, and I may want to add one, and I'd like to not have to worry about weather or not it is US made. Also, I want the full wood set - pg, handguards, butt.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Templar said:
I've been a FALoholic for almost 20 years.

These are the only two I have left.....

DSA StG-58 Standard dressed out as a Rhodesian/South African R1:

......and my Armscorp T-48 dressed out as a FN 50:63 Para:

love the para

·
Banned
38 Posts
Very, very nice! I think I have finally acquired every wood stocked variation i need, so I finally have a few para's in the works! Love the 50:63!!

Davesrb1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts