FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give a quick whats up. Got my new FS2000 last night, this site pretty much helped me make up my mind to get one. Unfortunately I bought the weapon second hand, and it didn't have the owners manual with it, anyone know where I might get one.

Crappy cell phone pic of the new toy:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Congrats on the new toy!

If I were you the first thing that I would do is call FN parts and Service, I bet they will just send you one. The number is 800-635-1321.
While you are at it I'd go ahead and order an extra handguard #bfs000056, they are less than $20 and then you can install a light etc..
If you want a Sling the Urban-E.R.T. folks make the one you want.
Here's mine with both:

Also be sure and try shooting it one-handed. It's fun and a lot easier than you might think!.........................................DJ

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll give them a call thanks :? .

What are the iron sights on yours(that is probably the exact sight set-up I want for mine)?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I got an extra PS90 manual by contacting FN several months ago via e-mail, and including my address in the e-mail request - my insurance agent stated I needed manuals and receipts to prove ownership - so all my manuals are locked up in the bank. I wanted another to have at home.

They UPS'd me the thing..

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
BuellGator said:
I'll give them a call thanks :? .

What are the iron sights on yours(that is probably the exact sight set-up I want for mine)?

They are Yankee Hill BUIS'. Brownells has them and they are pretty reasonably priced and work well.
The Troy units are nice but the front site post isn't adjustable with a standard AR site tool - the Yankee Hill front post is.
Also beware - the lovely GG&G push button flip-up rear units flat won't work on an FS-2000. You have to lower the rear site below rail level to get the push button to reset and you can't do that on an FS. (Yes I found out the hard way about that)..............................................DJ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts