FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I have contacted some custom reamer companies and decided which one I want to go with. Long story short I have two custom wildcats I want to build rifles around. I was told that they are so busy that it will be 6 months before they start taking more custom orders on their waitlist. So basically I am currently waiting to be on the wait list. So I am likely looking a year or more before I will even have my reamers. I hope by then I will have everything else I need already to build the rifles I want. This is one of two cartridges I am building rifles for and was curious if anyone could "name that cartridge". Not sure how many of you are into proprietary and wildcat cartridges but I like them. So use to waiting on stamps for 9 months these days I am sure I will be able to endure the wait on these reamers. Here are the pics of one of the cartridges.

308micro.jpg 308micro2.jpg
cartridge 2

Attachments

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well once I putt together the other round I will play this game again but will be much more prepared lol. No freakin name on the pics

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whole time I was posting this I was thinking "my buddies at the fn forum will NEVER guess this one" lol

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok added cartridge 2 at the beginning. hope I did it right this time........ start guessing. Gathered the pic off of the internet have not actually loaded this one yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts