FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
See? It looks like more evidence that after the gov't gets done disarming civilians they should take guns from police!

Yeah, 'cause that is the solution!

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I did read about a ND at the show - someone on AR15 reported about it. They didn't mention what booth it happened at, however. Supposedly - it was some cop with a gun in a bag - if I remember right...

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
We had an ND in Pittsburgh at a show once. The guy was a real bone-head from what I heard. I don't know much about it beyond that.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes it did happen. The firing pins were inspected as REMOVED, however some bright FN rep replaced the firing pin in a FiveseveN pistol, placed one round in the chamber, and at some point proceeded to place the firearm into a holster. Apparently what happened is that the "inspection tag" ie a zip strip affixed to the trigger guards of all firearms admitted into the show AFTER inspection, caught on the holster as it was inserted. I don't know where the bullet traveled after discharge, BUT I can say that I never heard a 8 million square foot room so quiet in my life. The next day we walked back over to the FN booth, and I mentioned that I was still waiting on my C More red dot. At the same time for humors sake, I motioned to the laser shot booth across the isle, where they were performing shoot/no shoot scenarios. I mentioned that they were all joking about running the FN guys through the course as a safety precautionary measure. I was apparently not the first guy to take a poke at FN as I found out, hmm I wonder if I will be getting my CMore....LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts