FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just as title says, need a mag catch release spring for usg model 57. Rather have updated but will take the old version as well. Thanks.
Edit-will trade a NIB fnx 45 non tactical barrel for the newer version, or some 57 ammo. Let me know.

·
Administrator
11,734 Posts
Good luck. Another member has been seeking one for several months now.

MidwestGunWorks....get on the notification list.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I have the mark version that has sat in it's case since 2016 after buying it in 2015, don't shoot it much and I consider it one of my dumbest firearm purchases. But a buddy has a usg that he's used for carry for over 10 years and his just popped out and he can't find it. He has tons of ammo and misc parts but no mag catch spring, pretty much figured it was a no go being they are all sold out. All kinds of 57 parts online but no damn catch spring. We are having a local gsmith make the old version spring or attempt to. If not he's selling his as is and I will sell him my 57 being I have no plans to shoot it again. But it would be nice just to be able to click it into a cart and order it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have a nib Fnx 45 non tactical barrel I trade for the newer version mag catch spring, or some ammo for either version. Or cash.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts