·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes, obviously you need a little help, but this is a forum for guns, not photography. 😂
The holsters for an FN-FNX 45 tactical. I really don’t need any smart ass answers I need some help

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
The holsters for an FN-FNX 45 tactical. I really don’t need any smart ass answers I need some help
In defense of all the smart ass answers, nothing in your OP indicated anything other than a zoomed-in, out of focus photo of a Kydex holster. How would anyone know what you needed help with other than what was obvious?

In your reply, you still really haven't asked much of a question. What can we help you with???

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In defense of all the smart ass answers, nothing in your OP indicated anything other than a zoomed-in, out of focus photo of a Kydex holster. How would anyone know what you needed help with other than what was obvious?

In your reply, you still really haven't asked much of a question. What can we help you with???
You’re absolutely right. I apologize. I just moved and I can’t find the receipt or any of the paperwork. I got a New light and it will not fit in the holster.

·
Administrator
11,083 Posts
And you wonder why there are so few members here. People come here for help and this is what they get. I know you think its funny, but it is not.

@ the OP: Nobody here knows what you need or want because you have not asked for anything. If you want to know why your holster does not fit your light, it is because your holster is not fitted for this light. If you want to know why your light does not fit this holster, it is because it is the wrong light.

I hope that answered your question(s).

·
Registered
557 Posts
Yep if you have a kydex holster molded for your pistol and it doesn't have a relief/pocket for a light attachment it probably won't fit. If your holster is molded for a light it may be set up for a particular light that you don't own.

Post pictures of the relevant items (holster, light, pistol)

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You'll avoid a whole lot more "smart ass answers" if ASK A DAMN QUESTION!!! What kind of help do you need????

Here are the two lights the top one obviously attaches to the firearm and I’ll take a picture of the holster in a second. The second light is the one that will not fit and that’s the reason I’m trying to find a company that I bought a holster from and I do not have the records I just moved.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Here’s a better picture of the holster. I’m trying to find the manufacture which I’m sure I found on this website when I bought the pistol. Thank you for all your help!

·
Registered
557 Posts
The plot thickens ... The holster you pictured in Post 9 is different than the holster pictured in post 1.

I think we're still very much in the dark as to what exactly you're trying to solve. Frankly it's very confusing because you have nice equipment but seem to be having a puzzling amount of trouble communicating about it.

Could you please re-state the problem (with details) and how we can help?

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
If the photo in post 1 is to show a logo you'll need to get a better focus so we can identify the manufacturer.

As for the photos in posts 1 and 9, many kydex holster makers will put the "fancy" kydex on the outside in this case carbon fiber lookalike and regular or plain on the inside against the wearers body some times like mine the inside will often include a cloth type texture to address skin abrasion...

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The plot thickens ... The holster you pictured in Post 9 is different than the holster pictured in post 1.

I think we're still very much in the dark as to what exactly you're trying to solve. Frankly it's very confusing because you have nice equipment but seem to be having a puzzling amount of trouble communicating about it.

Could you please re-state the problem (with details) and how we can help?
Once again I do apologize for any confusion. My recollection is that I bought this holster with the recommendation of someone on this forum. I knew that the new light would not fit in the holster and I wanted to buy a new holster I couldn’t find out the name or where I bought it from and that’s why I posted one idea I’m just trying to find out who makes it so I can buy one that would fit the laser light.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Ok if I read correctly: the weapon with the suppressor and the carbon fiber holster are not yours. You do have a FNX - which caliber?

You happened to take a picture of two different streamlights. Which do you have?

In summary, your question is "What IWB kydex holster would hold my FNX__ with a Streamlight TLR-_." If I'm on the right track and you fill in the blanks the fine folks here can easily answer that question.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts