FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm in the market for a new Five-SeveN FDE or black if the price is right. If anyone knows of a local dealer with a good reputation or website with stock that has a good price please let me know? Already checked GB and prices are to high right now. Trying to find one near the $1,000 price point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No luck so far searched the web & local dealers and coming up empty handed. If anyone knows of a MK2 FDE in stock for a normal price please let me know here or send me a PM?

·
Registered
259 Posts
You're going to be hard pressed trying to find a 5.7 for $1000 ,the normal prices I've seen is between $1080 and $1199 and that's on the low end as far as pricing goes. Good Luck with the search.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I just paid 1150 plus tax for fde 5 7. And they were the only place in town that had it. Plus they are best priced on most stuff anyways

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Trying to stay near the $1,100 price point, as I have to factor in shipping fee, $50 FFL transfer fee & hopefully avoid the 3% credit card up charge fee. I have found some companies willing to ship for free & no credit card fees, but they are currently out of stock.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finally found one at my LGS in FDE & lowered their price to $1150:wink: Pick it up in a couple days and already have some upgrades to install & might even frog lube this one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts