FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a pelican 1750 case. If you have a pelican case I would appreciate seeing photographs of the inside so I can see how your scar is arranged. I am trying to get ideas on how to cut mine out.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Going to get the new hard foam water knife CNC cut soon if I ever would say I'm done trying out different stuff in there. LOL.

As you can by the grid paper and new grip, etc... I don't know if I'll ever be done! LOL!

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tried out the 17 S and 16 S and they both seem to fit. I bought the case to transport my rifles and I think I'm going to go ahead and cut it for two. Having extra magazines and a handgun in the case is nice, but not necessary as I have a range bag. Besides where I live transporting a long arm and ammo in the same case is illegal. Our CCW permit is only for handguns on your person or in your car, it does not apply to long arms.

image.jpg

·
Registered
318 Posts
I tried out the 17 S and 16 S and they both seem to fit. I bought the case to transport my rifles and I think I'm going to go ahead and cut it for two. Having extra magazines and a handgun in the case is nice, but not necessary as I have a range bag. Besides where I live transporting a long arm and ammo in the same case is illegal. Our CCW permit is only for handguns on your person or in your car, it does not apply to long arms.

View attachment 36527
Fold the stocks and you'll have more room. FWIW

1 - 10 of 10 Posts