FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most everyone posts about Kydex holsters or some other type that exposes the pistol in some way. I'm looking for a full coverage holster that will give maximum security and protection in rigorous conditions such as running through very heavy brush, crawling across the ground, etc. but allows for easy drawing access. Any ideas? If indeed this topic has been covered, forgive me for not locating it already and if you would please guide me to its location. Thanks ahead of time

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Please define easy drawing access as normally that goes out the door when you put that the firearm needs to have maximum security & protection in rigorous conditions.

My first suggestion would be something such as a
BlackHawk Omega VI Elite Drop Leg Holster​
but that might not met your "easy to draw" requirement.
bh40qd02bk_2.jpg

Reactions: Kakashi66218

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to say no to the Fannypack, as that wouldn't really serve much from a tactical standpoint. The drop leg platform seems like it will provide the most options although I was trying to avoid it altogether...seeking something along the lines of an old school officers holster mounted on a waist belt

·
Registered
848 Posts
I like blackhawk gear too Mntsnow. :?
Lynnchpin are you looking for SERPA 2-3 holster?

Also have you looked at Hill People Gear?
I quickly found this in a search. Judging by the happy hole it's prolly a .45 cal FN.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts