FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got high lined into the forrest cause it that time of year. we scared the crap out of two farmers that were water the crop. There was a third subject that took off running. Half way up the second ridge it hit me....Dam a this thing weighs a ton.

So the word light. any idea's

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
Uhhhhhh I don't... I can't ummmm... What!?

the rifle is light out of the box which means you loaded it down with all sorts of stuff to make it heavy. The next logical step would be to remove some of that stuff you put on there to make it heavy. Due to the laws of physics the only option you have to make something lighter is to remove material in some way or another.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Yeah I'll chime in with an uhhhhh.....

Let me solve this for you. SCAR + EOTECH/AIMPOINT + E.A.C.H. = Done. If you need more than this for chasing dudes on foot then go practice. You're welcome.

·
Registered
478 Posts
If you are in law enforcement all you really need is a light and maybe a RDS... I'd say get rid of anything else on the rifle. If that's all you run, and you don't already have an Aimpoint T-1/H-1 you might want to try that with a Mini Scout. < If that's what you are running... Then maybe consider SBR'ing it... If you have done all of the above... You might want to consider hitting the gym a few more days a week...

11096694_10152670996546695_7895020936066437515_n.jpg :lol:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Perhaps on the way to the gym, taking a basic grammar class as well? Just an idea. :welcomesigntb3:

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
This can't be legit.............

can it?

·
Registered
85 Posts
It honestly kind of sounds like the plot to a bad 80s action movie...

There I was, laying in the bush with my war paint on and Scar strapped across my chest.. and then it happened, the three farmers who I thought were watering crops, whip out AKs out of their goddam back pockets.. So I start blasting from the hip screaming 'Die you commie bastards!', and then it hits me... I cant aim from the hip..

Reactions: KameronTKelly

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
It honestly kind of sounds like the plot to a bad 80s action movie...

There I was, laying in the bush with my war paint on and Scar strapped across my chest.. and then it happened, the three farmers who I thought were watering crops, whip out AKs out of their goddam back pockets.. So I start blasting from the hip screaming 'Die you commie bastards!', and then it hits me... I cant aim from the hip..
At which point I whip out my ultralight porcelain Glock 7 9mm. Being that it's made out of porcelain the gooks couldn't see it with their commie infrared optics. Due to the pistols lightweight construction I was able to dispatch all 19 of them with only 10 rounds after chasing them for 17 miles up hill! Which brings me to my next point. Why can't my Scar 16 be as light as my glock 7?

Reactions: NBrac27
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.