FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2k.jpg Not really sure I am digging the tri-rail look to it I think I want to go back to the stock look. But the tri-rail does make the setup more rigid. OPINIONS? I also have a eotech XPS3 for her optics

·
Registered
46 Posts
that's awesome I've always wanted a FS 2000 but I do think the and h1 micro will fit a lot better than that eo tech because it mounts a little bit lower for co witnessing just my opinion

Reactions: glocksonlock

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that's awesome I've always wanted a FS 2000 but I do think the and h1 micro will fit a lot better than that eo tech because it mounts a little bit lower for co witnessing just my opinion
I am thinking about the H1 as I love my compM4 on my Scar but I got the eotech with the package?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you are willing to cut a bit on your Spikes 37 you can make it fit on the tri rail much better. Unscrew the bottom rail from the tri rail and cut the rail stuff off the launcher and bolt the two directly together. You can also cut the rear of the launcher to be at an angle so it fits up to the trigger guard area of the tri rail nice and tight.
I am shopping the launcher and tri-rail as we speak

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice!!!

The launcher looks like a sore thumb, but that's my opinion.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The launcher looks like a sore thumb, but that's my opinion.
Agreed which is why I took it back to bone stock with the EoTech. IMG_0156.jpg But I did see the tri rail with the magpul AFG somewhere on the site and I like that look so I may start cutting on my AFG for fitment. In the meantime I will be shopping the Tri-Rail and the launcher around. Although it looks good on the SCAR IMG_0157.jpg

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Yes, it looks better on the SCAR. :?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts