FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,552 Posts
Sweet. I paid about the same for a similar case from Midway USA. I think I wrote a review of it in the product section.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Are there any soft cases out there where the mags fit in the pockets without modification?

I guess I could buy one with a large pocket up front, but it appears that more mags could fit if there were pockets instead.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,552 Posts
HMC said:
Are there any soft cases out there where the mags fit in the pockets without modification?

I guess I could buy one with a large pocket up front, but it appears that more mags could fit if there were pockets instead.
Yes, CMMG sells one, but it is somewhere around $80. I didn't want to spend that much on a case, personally.

And, they do fit in the Uncle Mike's case somewhat. I can still close the pouches around the side of the mag. It works well enough to hold them in place.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have not tried i just thought they would fit i will test that out tonight....and get back to you
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
857 Posts
HMC said:
Are there any soft cases out there where the mags fit in the pockets without modification?

I guess I could buy one with a large pocket up front, but it appears that more mags could fit if there were pockets instead.
Yes there is a company called Morton Enterprises that makes one specifically for the PS90. I saw them at a gun show. I don't think it's on their website yet but they said you can call and order it.
www.uniquecases.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,552 Posts
Bulldog makes one too, but it costs more, and I don't know if it will work if ya have stuff mounted on the side rails like I do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Cool. I'll take a look at them.

Yeah, I saw the one on CMMG's website--nice looking case. $80? Well, I did pay $90 for my Blackhawk case for my M4 back in the day... :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,552 Posts
Well, I've paid so much for this gun and mags and accessories. I'm happy with the $25 Uncle Mike's case. It works well - I only use it on the trip back and forth to the range.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,591 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Bulldog makes one too, but it costs more, and I don't know if it will work if ya have stuff mounted on the side rails like I do.
I have both the bulldog soft and hard case. The hard case will not store a ps90 with things mounted on it but the soft case($32) will zipup with things mounted on the side.
It also has two pockets for mags.
I got mine from RLY Enterprises but you can find them on gunbroker too.

(Stock picture shown)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nope the mags dont fit about three or four inches short The wife said she can extend them no problem i never thought a ps90 mag was longer than a 30rd ar clip
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
case

Bought an old sax hard case at the music store. (25$) Fits + 3 mags,8 boxes amo ,cleaning stuff. ----ready to go--- Tug 8) :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
abpt1 said:
nope the mags dont fit about three or four inches short The wife said she can extend them no problem i never thought a ps90 mag was longer than a 30rd ar clip
...extend them by adding more material to the flap? I thought about trying that. If you work this, please post pics.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top