FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Meh.

Doesn't remove the reciprocating aspect as the piece still moves, makes the CH slower to use, and another moving part that can break.
If it comes from foghorn leghorn it's gotta be stupid...yep, it was.

·
Registered
340 Posts
doesn't look like it would withstand the wear and tear, let alone repeated use.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
WTF is that!?

·
Registered
149 Posts
One of the main selling factors on the SCAR for me was the recip charging handle. I love the functionallity it provides over other systems. (those buffer tube jobs) I'm going to get an EACH from Stryker and call it quits...that thing is the end all fix for any charging handle problems.

Reactions: STL and cetane

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ok so the impact weapons components scar charging handle looked appealing to me so i made the purchase. Seems to be well made fitment and finish is nice. Dropped right in with no issues. Order it on 4/29 and recieved it today 5/3.

sorry if pics aren't great done with a iphone 5

·
Registered
244 Posts
I've got the tango down charging handle and I must say that I'm not very impressed. It doesn't get you completely out of the way of a Eotech. It's contact area is a little small for my liking as well. I would like to try this but don't feel like spending the $$ on another charging handle... Perhaps I can convince a friend to buy one. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.