FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hope this works this is an amazing new? case from hardigg's precut pollyethelene insert line.

Don't know what its called... don't know where to get them... don't know what they cost... One literaly just showed up at my door. If you want one I would suggest giving hardigg a call.

The chunk of foam next to the closed case is an insert for guns with the ring sight. There is also a chunk that you remove to go from P90 to long barrelled PS90. Another chunk (above the stock) removes to accomodate 4 more mag for 6+1 inthe gun.

If the pics don't show up I will try again tomorrow.

TB

·
Registered
120 Posts
That Storm case is SWEET!

xm177e2, do you have any part #'s or such for ordering? And on the verge of being a demanding newbie, what are the outside dimensions?
Thanks!

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
wlcohen said:
That a really nice case -

for a lot less money you can get this - only $50

It's got the pluck out foam so you can customize it any way you like
It may be difficult to tell from the picture put you pull out the squares of foam you want to make a fitted case - very simple to do

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/CASE100-47771-861.html
Do U think it is possible to fit a PS90 and 9 mags in that case?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Contact info for hardigg

The contact info for hardigg (start with hardigg - militarycases.com not storm)

this is a link for the M4 carbine variant:
http://militarycases.com/SpecificSizeView.asp?ProductNum=472-PWC-M4

The P90/PS90 case is the same standard storm case with a diferrent pre-cut internals from hardigg (Storms parent company)...

Outer Dimensions:
39.8 X 16.5 X 6.65 (big for a p90 with 6 mags and extra storrage for other items nice for the ps90)

Sorry mine did not come with paper work or a box or a part number... All I know is they have the cut out in their system and it works really well. It is the case to travel with - Storm cases are more expensive but in my opinion lighter and nicer than my pelican cases by enough to justify the $$$. Both are equally durable but storms are noticibly lighter - Pollycarbonate on storm vs Pollyporpellene on pelican.

sorry I can't be more help at this point, Hardigg makes tons of cool even bizare stuff and unless you run in to someone at the shot show they don't bend over backwards to get the word out on their products (read: one single Large customer seems to be all they need)

TB

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone heard anything back from Hardigg? I sent an email and filled out the info request on their website. However, I haven't heard anything.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I like those cases - but since I have stuff on the side rails - that leave out the hard cases for me - it wouldn't fit probably.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't think that is a big problem. I would just take my Surefire Scout light and laser off and set in one of the compartments. Or I might be able to cut the foam in the lid to accept the scout light.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
ShipWreck said:
wlcohen said:
That a really nice case -

for a lot less money you can get this - only $50

It's got the pluck out foam so you can customize it any way you like
It may be difficult to tell from the picture put you pull out the squares of foam you want to make a fitted case - very simple to do

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/CASE100-47771-861.html
Do U think it is possible to fit a PS90 and 9 mags in that case?
9 mags should be no problem - just plan before you pluck

·
Registered
25 Posts
I really like Storm cases - much better than Pelican IMO. I just got a 2700 (22x17x8") for my PS90SBR and will be fitting the foam this weekend.

I have a 3100 like you pictured for my M16s.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Well, as I only use my bag to carry it to the range, I just bought one of those Uncle Mikes carry cases - The review is in the Product Review section.

At the time (back in Dec 2006), I had broke the bank on the PS90, all the mags, the Eotech, sling, and everything else. So, I wasn't going to spend a fortune on a case. Maybe 1 day I'll buy something better.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts