FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This all started for me after shooting a friends Five-seveN a couple years ago, and finally decided to get one of my own.
The FsN offers great reliability, accuracy, capacity and low recoil, all in a lightweight package that is fun to shoot and chambered in a respectable caliber. Despite being mostly polymer, it has a high quality feel to it. I can say the same of my PS90 that I had years ago.

I was able to get out last week for a short range session before it started to rain. I shot both American Eagle and SS197.
The target below is 15 rounds of AE at 25 feet after I got the sights dialed in for 40 grain.

So far I have acquired a total of 10 mags, 700 rounds of AE, 650 rounds of SS197, and patiently waiting for the 40 grain Gold Dots to become available.

The FsN has quickly become one of my favorites, along side my MKIV Frankenruger. I look forward to getting back to the range soon!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was able to get back out to the range last weekend. 2” target below is 40 rounds shot at 7.5, 10, and 15 yards. Next time I’ll move to 25 and 50 yards.
I wish the ammo was a little less expensive and easier to find. If it wasn’t for that, I’d be shooting it a lot more! Great gun. So much fun to shoot!!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts