FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here and finally had a chance on Monday to pick up the Five Seven USG I recently purchased from a local seller. I've been primarily into Sig's, but, have had the itch for a Five-Seven for quite a while.

It was listed as having only 11 rounds through it and certainly looks the part. Being in Connecticut, I couldn't take the 20 round mags that came with it, but, was able to pick up five 10 round mags (three lightly used, two NIB) off of Gunbroker.

With the exception of the mags, it came with all of the usual stuff, case, paperwork, etc. along with 100 rounds of SS195 and 89 rounds of SS197. I'd like to think I did allright on the purchase. Including the five mags, I'm into it for a total of $800.

So far, I think I'm really going to enjoy it. It fits great in my hand and I'm really liking the location of the safety. Feels quite intuitive to flip it on and off with my trigger finger.

Attached a couple of quick pics that I took tonight.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,863 Posts
Congrats on the Five-seveN! It sounds like you scored a pretty good deal.

Reactions: mcs1564

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
I would do that deal in a second !

Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: mcs1564

·
Administrator
12,217 Posts
Excellent purchase. You will be happy with it. It is not a Sig and you will be surprised at how little recoil it has. Too bad about the mags. Maybe we should set up a system for people in these restrictive stated to donate the mags that the get in sales but cant use to the forum so that they can be passed onto the needy.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Great deal!!
I picked up my MKll yesterday, deal not that good but I'm very pleased. Almost NIB, 30 rounds fired, 4-30 rounds magazine, all paperwork, test fire brass and 6 boxes of SS195. Today I bought a Safariland 578 GLS and it fits great with the included shim installed. I plan on carrying it on and off duty.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts