FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, Love my new FN 5.7mm but acquiring ammo is WAY difficult. Would appreciate any info leading to in-stock suppliers. Impact Guns has stated an approximate acquisition date of 6/30/!3. NFW !!!

Need :bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets: !

·
Registered
466 Posts
As much as I love FN, this ammo and mag shortage makes me really look to other manufactures. Good luck on your search sibinac. As I've learned you need to be very observant as to when ammo becomes available. This board is great for that, but it really is not an ideal time for people that enjoy to go out and use their guns without knowing their will be a replenish of what you shot that day.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Need :bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets::bullets: !
Don't we all.

Keep a check on the ammo section of the forum for located sources but if it's posted act fast because it won't last long.

5.7x28mm Ammunition

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
Elite Ammunition has some of their rounds in stock.

Desert Ammo Supply will get you their rounds quickly.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I have purchase 57 ammo from both Cabela's and Palmetto State Armory. Cabela's has had it as low as 21.99 and Palmetto at 22.99 a box. Hope this helps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.