FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am the pruod new owner of an FNS-9. love it so far. it is going to replace my G17 as my EDC. look forward to any hints or suggestions on this gun. thanks much.

·
Premium Member
9,492 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the FNS!

Reactions: getoff

·
Registered
49 Posts
i am the pruod new owner of an FNS-9. love it so far. it is going to replace my G17 as my EDC. look forward to any hints or suggestions on this gun. thanks much.
Big congrats on the new FNS 9mm !! Best tip is,,,,get a quality holster and get to the range & shoot the heck out of it !! I have over 3K through mine & its been awesome,,keep us posted !!

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Congrats, I'd recommend heavier grain loads for the first 100 rounds. Sometimes a few rounds needed to break inn the 9mms. They are flawless though, great shooting pistols...I personally like the FNS grip fit better than the glocks, and same rock solid reliability. The FNS long slide is my personal preference.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome and congrats from NC!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and congrad's on the 9...
My budd picked one up , he was looking through the local LGS's shipment and stumbled onto one with Night sights & no safety. So he bought it. Now he has me convinced on getting one also. Same compliments as above good grip, fits in hand better than his glock, has more steel supporting the slide than his glock also, especially in the rear. Shoots without flaw .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
up date... 500 rounds down the pipe. had one round, first mag, first round, fail to feed. quick tap, rack, asses cured that. the next 499 fed flawlessly. i am in love with this thing. my G17 seems like a clumsy brick to me now. i will keep it and still carry it, but the FNS is just flat out a better, more natural pointing/shooting gun to me. now if only i can get authorization to use it at work...

·
Premium Member
13,382 Posts
up date... 500 rounds down the pipe. had one round, first mag, first round, fail to feed. quick tap, rack, asses cured that. the next 499 fed flawlessly. i am in love with this thing. my G17 seems like a clumsy brick to me now. i will keep it and still carry it, but the FNS is just flat out a better, more natural pointing/shooting gun to me. now if only i can get authorization to use it at work...
:wink:GOOD TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR NEW FNS

·
Registered
56 Posts
Glad you like your new FNS! Welcome to the forum.:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts