FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings.

New FNP-45 owner and FNForum member here. Picked up the blackened version on Saturday. After 100 rounds of ball and 14 rounds of 230 gr. Speer Gold Dots, initial impressions are very good. Soft-shooting, accurate, comfortable weapon. A bit on the beastly side, but does feel better grip-wise than Glock 21. I used the larger, rounded backstrap, feels better than the flat one, even with my smaller hands and stubby, short fingers. It promises to be a solid choice, I'll need another 5-600 rounds before I can form a more definitive opinion and put my trust in it. It seems that like other FNP-45 owners, I've had no luck finding holster options and sources for magazines. I hope this improves as time goes on.

Best,

·
Registered
412 Posts
Welcome! I own 3 FNP's. 9mm, 40 S&W, 45. Love em. The FNP-45 is my favorite!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome GB-AK, I hope to own my first FNP45 real soon also. Hopefully within the next couple weeks, so I like to hear the positive feedback from everyone on this model

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you. I am looking forward to putting the weapon through its paces, and eagerly anticipate future availability of accessories.

Best,

GB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts