FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

I just purchased an FNP-45 today and proudly proclaim it has an external manual safety along with the decocker. It also has the serrations on the slide similar to the military model in the stickied thread of this forum. I looked and the handgun was test fired on 5/21/2008, so it is certainly a more recent model. It came with 2x 14 round magazines and 1x 15 round magazine! :cool:

I couldn't be happier with this pistol, as condition 1 is a possibility, and the trigger has an integrated firing pin lock. I love this firearm! Oh yes, it came in all black, with standard 3-dot white fixed combat sights... and was 580 out the door with 100 rounds of FMJ ammo.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Well DONE! Congrats! Lets us know how it shoots and pics are a bonus!

·
Registered
265 Posts
:?

Nice score man! If it shoots anything like the military model, you'll be VERY happy with it!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pics resized to about... 800x600 pixels, go to www.imageshack.us , then go and click upload photos (it will ask for an email, but you don't need to put one into the box).

When you have the "direct link" url, copy and paste that.

In front of the link, put "
" without the quotes

and you're good to go

·
Banned
4,097 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm glad to see the FNP's with manual safeties now! (other than usg models)

Condition 1 here I come!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Could someone who has one of these with the safety please post the model number off the box?
thanks in advance,
Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts