FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody!

New owner of a N.I.B. FNP-45 non-tactical.

I fell in love with the FN 45 stuff after a buddy of mine let me shoot his FNX45 Tactical. When I was shooting his rig, I was like "WHAAAA, it's like i'm shooting the perfect weapon platform!". Since then, i've looked at FNXs and FNPs, and never did quite make a deal on a rig.

So a few weeks ago, took a chance and low-balled a guy with a NIB FNP45 through GB, and TADDAAAAAA. I am in possession of a FNP, 3 mags (14,14,15), case, etc.

A little bit of background; lifetime shooter, dedicated 45ACP fan. I'm not particularly picky on brands; I have a RIA in 45 Super, Taurus PT145 (one that I don't have to continually get warranty work done on), wife carries a 38SP +P.

SO my initial thoughts? God I love this pistol. It has the safety/decocker that I want, hammer fired. Sure, it's a bit big but a good holster and my gut should help hide it if I decide to CCW this rig.

I'm going to go do a bunch of poking around the forums, and look to see if anybody has contemplated 460 Rowland in this platform; i'd love to have 16 rounds of [email protected] FPS.

Anyways, thanks for letting me introduce myself, folks

I hope we all get along, share the good times and knowledge,

DerpLeDerp

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome to the ZOO!!!
Nice catch on the 45
Marc

·
Registered
370 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
I like the FNP-45 that I own, and two buddies that have shot it went out and got one as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts