FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pretty embarrassed by my shooting with the FNP45. I had no consistency at all. I would do some good shots and then a flyer. The two people I went shooting with shot it much better than I did, so I know what it is capable of. I shot great with my friends new SW 1911 with CT grips and his pre WW2 Colt 1911. I shot really well with a CZ75 compact that my friend has. I was very impressed by it. I think there might be one in my future. The ironic part about my bad shooting was that when I got home, my laser max red laser was waiting for me on the table. It definitely could not have hurt. I shot 300 rounds of winchester white box (Walmart $97). I had one FTE and a couple of FTF. The FTF was because the round got stuck about a half of an inch down. Mechanically agitating the magazine fixed the problem. Hopefully it should go better next time.

·
Registered
35 Posts
glad you liked it. I was a little rough as well (still am, but not as much). For this being the first gun I really shot, it handles well and I am pleased it was my first handgun.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
i fired a FNP .45 and i really liked it and plan on buying one in the future...

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had the same issues with the winchester white box, they got stuck on the mag about 1/2" under on all 3 mags it happens to me at least once, next time I use CCI Blazers 250 rounds and have no issues and even I did a better group. that is my experience so far with my FNP-45 and 400 Rnds on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts