FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked one up yesterday and took it to the range today. 200 various rounds down range with no problems. Still getting used to it, not as accurate as my sig 220, but with practice, it should get better. Have a set of night sights on order for it as well.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just asked the shop where I got it to get a set a sights for it. Will let you know more when/if they find a set.

·
Registered
475 Posts
when you get your night sights make sure to post some pictures :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Put another 100 rounds through my FNP45, total so far 300 rounds and that's not bad since I got it two weeks ago. Still using the flat backstrap and it sure is a tack driver.

·
Registered
44 Posts
ShipWreck said:
I think what everyone is getting at is that at the moment - there are none for the FNP45 for sale.
Which is really too bad. I wanted to made a simple purchase of the matte black FNP-45 with night sights and they still don't appear to be available, although the gun (47911?) has been on the FN website for quite a while now.

Since I first decided I wanted the FNP but have been unable to get what I want, I've picked up a full size M&P in .45 with night sights and the M&P compact .45 with night sights.

--
Mike

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
just found this on another site, hope im not duplicating something.

FN had a new FNP-45 pistol on display at AUSA. This one is totally loaded. It has an extended barrel that will accept a thread-on suppressor, tall sights that will allow for use while a suppressor is attached, a Picatinny rail, combat hammer with an integral red dot from “Doctor Optic” cut into the slide. Great idea on FN’s part.

It is single action and double action with an overtravel stop on the bottom of the trigger. The manual safety should be a natural for lovers of the M1911. The backstrap is interchangeable for each user’s unique grip and a bumper on the magazine ensures that empties dropped to the ground won’t hurt the function of the magazine.

Chambered in .45 ACP and manufactured in a dark earth color, this pistol will be welcomed by many .45 fans and military minds alike. For more information on this and other FNH products, visit www.fnhusa.com

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'm off to pick up my new FNP45! :shock:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts