FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a good week. Monday I picked up an HK p30. Yesterday, I picked up a FNS-9. I cannot wait to go to the range in the morning!

I know what to expect from the p30 as I have fired one before. (this is why I bought one)

I am almost more excited for the FNS-9. Must be the unknown. I bought it on a whim. My local gun store was advertising a special on these pistols for $549.00. After buying the HK that seemed cheap. I went in and checked it out. I fell in love immediatly. The grip was nice, the sights were awesome, and it came up naturally. I plopped my $50.00 down to put it on layayway (didnt have time to do paperwork that day) and picked it up yesterday.

I have spent my time reading review on the pistol, and this has reinforced my excitement. I thought it was pretty cool that the fns had 17 round magazines, and the fact that it came with 3 of them. My P30 and SW99 (walther P99) only have 15 round magazines.

I am going to throw some major brass down range tomorrow. I will let you guys know how I like it.

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the pistols!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum & GO BUCKS!!!

BBG-
Really? Well being a Michigan State fan I dont hate you...........but I am sure you dislike us this year!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Just this past week I took my P30 and FNS to the range to shoot them side by side and see which one I shot the best. The FNS won by a nose.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts