FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a new FNS 9 yesterday. I had been looking at one for a while and decided to pick one up on a trip to the local gun shop. Have not had the chance to try it out yet. It's funny as this is my second purchase of an FN product (I picked up a SCAR 17 in the fall) and I have not yet shot either of them yet. Winter came too fast in the fall and there's still too much snow on the ground now. I'm using the theory of "If you buy it, spring will come." to make the snow go away. I hope it shoots as good as it looks and feels.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Congrats! Let us know how it runs for you once you get it out.

Reactions: bmohr1

·
Premium Member
9,508 Posts
Congrats on the FNS-9!

Reactions: bmohr1

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes we have indoor ranges, but I don't like to use them if I don't have to as I lose too much brass. I just keep telling myself... Good things come to those who wait.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congrats on the FS-9! You'll love it. Currently my favorite gun but that may change once I get to shoot the FX-45 I just bought yesterday.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congratulations! Finally some better weather here in NC and ran some more rounds thru my FNS-9 today. Not a single problem and I like it more every time I shoot it. Hope you'll be as happy with yours.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Congrats on the purchases as the SCAR 17 and FNS-9 are fantastic firearms. The indoor range is a great place to obtain clean brass as most people will give you their brass or if they reload they will pick-out your brass. It is also a great place to work on your firearms as weather and wind is not a factor and if you drop something it is easy to pick-up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to all. I took the day off of work and went to the indoor range today. Put 200 rounds through my FNS9. It shoots great. Trigger is good and crisp with a very positive reset. Trigger pull is a little heavy, but it's not a target pistol so I'm very happy with it. Not a single hiccup as it ran like a top. :) I have fat hands so I ended up with marks my hands . It think its from the roll pin hole on the rear of the pistol. Overall I'm very happy with my purchase.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yes...love the indoor range myself as I don't have to worry about the weather. Picked up an FNS-40 from layaway yesterday. Looking forward to testing it out next week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts