FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday my new Fns 9C came into my FFL. I took it to the range today and fired 350 rounds through it. I love the different magazine selection, out of the 350 rounds I had one Ftf (bad ammo) overall I'm very impressed with the gun. Does anyone have any good holster recommendations?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Blackpoint holsters makes a decent one for outside waist carry. I bought a Clinger holster for my 9s for appendix iwb carry. Both work well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have been using the crossbreed supertuck IWB for the past week. Not going well though. I have used these for my past Bodyguard380 and Kahr PM9 and loved it. The FNS9c in this holster is uncomfortable for me. I think the gun is too big and the aggressive grip dimpling wore a big red mark on my side. I'm not a small guy, and it may be fine for others, but I am going to have to try OWB. I love the 9c, just have to find a comfy way to carry.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have been using the crossbreed supertuck IWB for the past week. Not going well though. I have used these for my past Bodyguard380 and Kahr PM9 and loved it. The FNS9c in this holster is uncomfortable for me. I think the gun is too big and the aggressive grip dimpling wore a big red mark on my side. I'm not a small guy, and it may be fine for others, but I am going to have to try OWB. I love the 9c, just have to find a comfy way to carry.
I've been there as well with the 9c......my solution was the N82 (N82tactical.com) original compact model. It shields the grip on my 9c, is the most comfortable IWB holster I've worn, is budget friendly, and can also be used for similar sized guns. The 9c is a great carry gun, congrats on your purchase.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 is a great IWB holster. I just got one with a few shells for different firearms and I love it so far.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts