FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**UPDATED with pics**

Hi everyone, new to FN and just picked up fns9 a few weeks ago and put about 450rds though it. After deliberating for a awhile I stumbled upon this gun and fell in love, because it's not a Glock and it's sexy. Tonight I had some time and decided tho do RedBeards new gun trigger job and while I was at it, I went ahead and polished yup the whole barrel as well. I came out pretty well I think and it hides the scratches from the slide, plus it adds some flair tho the gun. Anyway here is my gun that looks like any other fns.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also just order an FSN 9mm 4" and can't wait. Also a newbie to the FN community forum. Has anyone used the winchester train and defend 147 gr 9mm ammo with their FNS9? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
I also just order an FSN 9mm 4" and can't wait. Also a newbie to the FN community forum. Has anyone used the winchester train and defend 147 gr 9mm ammo with their FNS9? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Should work just fine. From what I've heard, that ammo is pretty high quality.

Reactions: GONROB

·
Registered
96 Posts
I can't comment on the Winchester ammo, but my FNS-9 likes 124-gr hand-loaded ammo better than 147-gr ammo (Rainier Ballistics plated hollow points with Hodgdon CFE powder).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.