FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys

Just got my first handgun and I am super excited to take it to the range in the next few days.
I've been lurking the forum for the last few weeks and glad to finally introduce myself.
I live in Cali and i am pretty new to firearms. Besides the FNX 9, i recently finished building an AR. Here is an album of pics if you're interested : AR Build

Any advice for a trouble free experience with the FNX 9? I've read the Newbie’s Guide sticky but i am curious if anyone else has any additional info that might not be included in the sticky.

Here are some high res photos!

Reactions: clumsy and LESTER

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
Congrats on the FNX!

Reactions: ccie-ar

·
Premium Member
13,667 Posts
:smile:CONGRATS! ON YOUR NEW FNX-9 SHE'S A BEAUTY :? JUST MAKE SURE YOU CLEAN IT LEAVE THE SLIDE PULLED BACK TILL YOU GO SHOOTING AND YOU WILL BE GOOD TO GO:arrow:

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Congrats!

Just make sure it's cleaned and lubed before you go and don't limp wrist it 8)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Use quality ammunition with 124gr - 158gr bullets during the range trips until you reach 200-500 rounds fired (NATO or 124gr +P is a good choice).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! I am thinking of getting the SureFire X300 Ultra. Does anyone have photos of the FNX 9 with the X300? oh and what holsters do you guys recommend ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
This also is my first hand gun I love the thing I ordered a kydex holster from kt-mech did great work and is half the cost of most other kydex company's you could also pay a little more to get it done faster got mine in four days others of what o also searched took a couple weeks or even months

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts