FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far so good, brand new "NIB" LOL, fde FNX T with 200 rounds of pmc 230 grainer fmj with zero issues, and all five of my mags drop free. Only question is do you guys find it difficult to seat fully loaded magazines into the magwell? It requires a pretty strong push.

·
Premium Member
9,718 Posts
Yeah, that's normal...at least it is on both of mine. Give'em a good smack. They like it...they're freaky like that.

·
Banned
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figured....my M&P suffers the same when trying to seat fully loaded mags.

·
Banned
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WTF are you talking about?

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
A couple of mine are a little tougher than others. For whatever reason a couple have just a hair less room in them.

·
Registered
120 Posts
My mags go in with light, normal pressure. I"m talking about loading a full mag into the pistol with the slide open. If you load with the slide in battery, you have to overcome the magazine spring tension on the ammunition.

·
Registered
59 Posts
So far so good, brand new "NIB" LOL, fde FNX T with 200 rounds of pmc 230 grainer fmj with zero issues, and all five of my mags drop free. Only question is do you guys find it difficult to seat fully loaded magazines into the magwell? It requires a pretty strong push.
This is said to be normal for new mags. I have one mag that is still a bit stiff on my FNS9 too: one that was so stiff that if I chambered then loaded a full mag, the slide would get stuck on cycle. But that resolved itself with use. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts