·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on your new FNX45T & welcome to the forum! Curious, did that WWB shoot okay for you?
Yes. It absolutely did. I've read that some people experienced a break in period with their FNX, but mine was 100% out of the box.

I wonder if those with issues actually cleaned off the storage lubricant first, as stated in the manual.

Still confused about the QR code.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
That's good you didn't have any issues. Lots of folks on the board shoot and love WWB and have not had any issues. If it works I say shoot it up. I would just track the lot numbers if you have any concerns and keep the boxes so you have that should you need it. Congrats again.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Congrats on the new 45. Glad you did have any problems. I didn't have any mag problems with mine but still haven't taking it to the range yet to see how it shoots. I'll be going in a couple weeks! Can't wait. Again, congrats and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I honestly think a lot of the problems with WWB and some other ammo may have been with early guns. My first FNXt (early production)choked on everything. My new one eats wwb, tula etc without a problem.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If I get to shoot today, I'll give Tul a shot.

Kind of wish I didn't give away my Lula mag loader. My, but these springs are rough.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Premium Member
9,574 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You know, I never noticed the QR code before...but I lean towards obliviousness.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the welcomes, everybody. Any experience with aftermarket parts? All I can find are metal safeties.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update: I got to shoot 30 rounds of Tul yesterday, because that's all I had left.

It had two FTEs, both with my friend shooting. The failures were in two different mags.

Was it the ammo or the shooter? I lean towards the latter.

Reactions: Gers4Lyfe

·
Registered
604 Posts
Congrats on the new blaster and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for all the welcomes, everybody!

Reactions: LESTER
1 - 20 of 22 Posts