FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy, new guy here from SC. I work at the FNM plant in Columbia. Just stumbled across this site and found alot of interesting topics. This is a great site and thank you for letting me be apart of it. :shock: :) :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Karma said:
Howdy, new guy here from SC. I work at the FNM plant in Columbia.
your my new best friend :?

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Howdy

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Karma said:
Howdy, new guy here from SC. I work at the FNM plant in Columbia. Just stumbled across this site and found alot of interesting topics. This is a great site and thank you for letting me be apart of it. :shock: :) :)
Welcome aboard! Any inside dope on a subcompact FNP-9? I promise I won't tell anyone what you say.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I say you give us a hook up on some employee pricing and I'll make it worth ur while :twisted: $$$

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
iCeMaN said:
I say you give us a hook up on some employee pricing and I'll make it worth ur while :twisted: $$$
C'mon - this is the 2nd time you've done this. We are fortunate to have FN employees joining the site. Please do not apply any undue pressure.

·
Registered
57 Posts
iCeMaN said:
At least I was only pumping him for information and not sucking up for discounts.

Yet.

:)

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Hey, it doesn't hurt to try you know....whats the worst he can say? NO?! :?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:-D I have no word on a sub compact, currently the smallest 9 we have is the FNP-9M., as far as discounts we can only purchase one gun every 30 days. It may be grounds for dismissal to buy a gun every month. we also sign saying we are not selling the firearms.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Karma said:
:-D I have no word on a sub compact, currently the smallest 9 we have is the FNP-9M., as far as discounts we can only purchase one gun every 30 days. It may be grounds for dismissal to buy a gun every month. we also sign saying we are not selling the firearms.
Karma, welcome to the board. I think it's safe to say that no one really expects you to get us discounts on FN products. It's just nice to have you here.

(But if you hear anything about an FNP-9 with a 3-inch barrel, you'll let us know, right?)

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Yea...I was just joking any way...I don't want a FNP until they start making them with night sights :?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
iCeMaN said:
Yea...I was just joking any way...I don't want a FNP until they start making them with night sights :?
I should get my slide back next week - hard chromed and with night sights. So, its not a big deal to buy them and have them added on.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome, Karma! :)

I know a couple of your fellow employees. One helped me get an FNP-45 USG recently and I got a tour of the plant. The folks I met in the front offices and on the floor seemed pretty nice, enjoyed their work and got along. Hope it wasn't all an act just for me... :roll: Just kidding.

John used to work with my wife a while back and he just LOVES working for FN in Columbia.

Maybe you can answer a question that came up... Did FN buy Colt or just the rights to produce their M16's?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
ShipWreck said:
iCeMaN said:
I should get my slide back next week - hard chromed and with night sights. So, its not a big deal to buy them and have them added on.
It was hard enough getting that done for my H&K's. Ill pass until they start making them from the factory. Its hopeless finding any decent places to do that and I'm not fond of sending my gun off to get it worked on.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts