FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow FN forum users. I'm the fellow that had the out of battery explosion with a FS2000. Finally, received my second gun. Paid for and delivered to my local dealer. Shot 20 rounds through it, (good ammo) at their range.
I've decided its just not me.

I just can't put my cheek on a FS again--thought I could, just not comfortable with it, so here's your chance to pick one up with only 20 shots through it.
My loss.
Black with rail, no c-more.
$1900 + shipping and insurance to your verified FFL. In the box with everything that came with it--as new.
Give me a call if you have any questions.

Blair Outlan 901-378-8877

·
Registered
3 Posts
I feel ya man. When these things first came out, I wanted one bad. As is usual for me, I started doing research on line about them. That is how I found this forum. I stated in an earlier thread about the safety of the rifle with the safety sear removed that I had concerns with an out of battery discharge. I was assured by many that it was impossible. In that same thread I said I would go ahead and buy one despite my misgivings.

I did. Newer rifle. No safety sear. Paranoid that I am, I fondled it much and never fired it. Sold it after a couple of months unfired. Then I read about your experience and figured I made the right call. If it can happen, it WILL happen to me :)

I recently found an earlier one with the safety sear still in it and bought it. I have yet to fire this one, but I will. The other one may never have given me any trouble at all, but the thought would have nagged at me each time I pulled the trigger. I am much more comfortable with the one I have now and can't wait for the weather to break so I can try it out :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I moved this to the FN WTS area for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.