FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys.... I went to my LGS in search of a Tavor and ended up coming home with an FS2000. It is a used rifle, but looks brand new. Took an EOTech off one of my AR's and put it on the FN2000. For some reason i'm on an FN kick. First was the SCAR 17S, then came the FNS9 and now the FS2000. Now to get to the range on Saturday to try it out.

·
Premium Member
9,508 Posts
Congrats on the FS2K!

Reactions: bmohr1

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Congrats!!! Made a good choice of going with the FS2000, as opposed to the Tavor.

You'll have brass in your face shooting the Tavor lefty. FS2000 it truely ambi.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Congrats!!!

I am a bit jealous though. :MM: ::!!!::

KW

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Congrats!! Just got back from the range 2 days ago, the trigger takes some getting use to, I did add a "New Trigger" and its a smooth pull but still heavy. No issues at all ran every mag with perfection, I was very pleased, very pleased indeed!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'll second the recommendation for Dr. Coffee's Neu Trigger. I just put one in mine and it makes a world of difference.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Well I took it out over the weekend. I sighted it in at 50 yards and then went and had some fun. I have a couple of miss feeds from my D&H mags as they still had the GI followers in them, but other than that it ran like a champ. I really like it. I don't think the trigger pull is all that bad. It's no match trigger, but very servicable. Overall am pleased with another fine FN product.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts