FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked them up.....a black and ODG FS2000.

Funny thing, I didn't like the looks of the FS2000 handguard in pictues I saw and was going to get the Monolith handguards (if and when they are available) but now that I have these in person I really do like them just as they are. They don't seem that bulky to me once I stated handling the rifle.

Here's a quick picture of my "FN" family. All have URBAN E.R.T. sling attachments although they do have to share the black sling (I have another multicolor sling but forgot to put it on for the picture). Also missing a few optics and I'm leaning towards Aimpoint H-1 or EOTECH 512 (don't need NV).

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Nice :shock:

Me want :drool:

Why don't they have ODG handgaurds for the ODG FS2000?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, sure wish they did. I'd try to paint the handguard but know I'd just mess it up or it wouldn't be an exact match so I'll leave it alone. Maybe they'll provide ODG in the future (but probably not).

I do like the ODG FS2000 the best but not sure why......I also like my ODG PS90 the best. Maybe I'm just tired of black!!!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The ODG sling attachments and the rifle are really pretty close in color. The camera flash makes the color of the sling ODG greener than it is and makes the rifle ODG more brown than it is. I'll try to take pictures using natural light one of these days.

The sling color is actually called "multicolored".......I really like the multicolor alot.

I have them all slung for a left handed shooter but may change the black ones over to right handed since I have a friend that shoots right handed and she will want to shoot these I'm sure.

Thanks for all the kind words.........I'm just really happy with these rifles. Their size, balance, etc just fits me perfectly. I don't regret selling my Colts ARs and SIG 556s at all (although they were fine rifles).

·
Registered
150 Posts
QB said:
I don't regret selling my Colts ARs (although they were fine rifles).
apparently you never had a guy in a blue smokey the bear hat watch you intensely as you clean it at 2000hrs :?

after that flashback i can't bring myself to buy an AR even if i already know how to take it apart

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UPDATED PHOTO

UPDATED PHOTO:

Finally took a picture with my new Aimpoint H-1 optics.

Here's one of my ODG PS90, ODG FS2000 along with my TP9, all sporting Aimpoint H-1 sights. Since I have the double mag setup on my PS90 (with the mag clamp) I needed to use a Yankee Hill riser to get a better cheek weld. The H-1 co-witnesses with the FS2000 iron sights when mounted directly on the top rail. Slings are two-point Urban E.R.T.

TRES AMIGAS

Yankee Hill Riser with Aimpoint H-1 on PS90

·
Registered
111 Posts
how do you like the H1 on the FS2000?

can you provide a close up of it on the rail?

maybe a pic of the co-witness?

i have a T1 on my krink and am enamored with it. i'm seriously considering switching out my Eotech 512 and 3x magnifier.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts