FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, with my recent purchase of a FNP-40 i figured i should find a site to read and post on. :) looks like i found a good one so far. Names Chris, from Kansas. :shock:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Welcome! I'm in Houston but spend alot of time in Kansas since a few of our pipelines runs through. Going to KC again this coming week as a matter of fact.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Madhouse said:
Welcome! I'm in Houston but spend alot of time in Kansas since a few of our pipelines runs through. Going to KC again this coming week as a matter of fact.
Should bring your FN! lets go do some shooting haha :) thats cool though.

Thanks for the welcomes guys!

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Ahh, you're in OP. I'll be going to our vendor's office in Mission on Wednesday, and we always stay down in the plaza at the Intercontinental.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Madhouse said:
Ahh, you're in OP. I'll be going to our vendor's office in Mission on Wednesday, and we always stay down in the plaza at the Intercontinental.
Thats cool! Ill be at the range on wed, but sadly have to work at 5pm :(

the plaza is a fun area! if you get a chance you should check out the Power and Light district if you havent seen it since the remodel. Sprint center is there lots of bars and fun!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Welcome! Spent a year in Wichita, and had some great motorcycle runs through the Flint Hills.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts