FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello...FN Forum. I'm new here. Im currently not a FNH owner. I've been a Glock guy my whole life. I'm not a Glock snob by any means. Their just tools for self defense for me. Now I've reached the point where I'm kind of burned out on them. I'm here to learn more about FN products. I'm Really interested in the new FNS compact.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome! Lots of great info on here, if you have any specific questions just ask!

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Welcome.... start a new collection.... ?

·
Premium Member
9,863 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello...FN Forum. I'm new here. Im currently not a FNH owner. I've been a Glock guy my whole life. I'm not a Glock snob by any means. Their just tools for self defense for me. Now I've reached the point where I'm kind of burned out on them. I'm here to learn more about FN products. I'm Really interested in the new FNS compact.
Welcome to the forum! Just broke in my new FNS-40C today! The pistol was almost made for my hand it seems. No issues what so ever at the range. Go hold one and see if you like it, shoot it if you can.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome! Interstingly I too have been Glock guy - for the past 42 years, and sold my last one last year. I now own an S&W .40 Shield, and a 5.7 <- which dispite it's size, has become my primary carry piece. :?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.