22,109 Posts
Hi there Northern neighbor. :)

How's things going up there??? :eek:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hey Sony.

Still loving the decision to move here!

Joined a gun club in Exeter, and unlike Phoenix, actually want to shoot outside in the summer. I see the ocean every day taking my boy to daycare. Lobster is $4.60 a lb right now. Loving life.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Attention: New Hampshire members of this FN Forum -

Please consider contacting your Senator in the districts which you live, let them know there are people who oppose HB-135 the limiting of your right to self defense.

If they do not hear from anyone opposing, then they will just vote as they want.
We need to act on this NOW!

NRA-ILA | New Hampshire House Passes Shurtleff Criminal Protection Bill

·
Registered
901 Posts
Have you found anywhere where it lists how the various members of the house voted on the bill? I have been writing to them for the past few weeks to try to convince my three representatives to vote no, but not sure where to find the results (except that the bill narrowly passed). I have already started writing letters and making phone calls to my state Senator. Hopefully with the republican majority in the Senate the bill gets turned down, but want to make some calls just in case.

Edit: I just some poking around on the web and found the roll call for the voting on the 27th, it can be found here: BillStatus_BillRollCalls

You can click on the Yea and Nea and it gives you a list of who voted. I have already sent letters to all three of my local representatives (1 positive and 2 negative for the way they voted) and I suggest that everyone do the same. I think a lot of times our local representatives do not get enough feedback from their constituents on the decisions they make. With the fight on gun control being fought on the state level, it is important to let the locals know how we feel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts