FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this site from shipwreck on arfcom. I am in the banned by choice club (told btown to f-off) from the 5.7 forum. I like the atmosphere here.

Bob

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I am glad you found us :)

I too am among the chosen to be banned from there, if U can believe that. But, I don't wanna give them credence here, so I don't typically discuss their site :p

Anyway, we are a lot more relaxed here. So, feel free to participate and jump right in :) - And there is a spot for the Five-Seven Pistol and FS2000 as well :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I only have a PS 90, no 2000. I like it and love to let people shoot it and their faces light up. They light up just like shooting my Barrett 50 BMG!

I still to this day do not know why I bought it except it looks cool!

Bob

·
Registered
43 Posts
You really can't appreciate this place until you have been banned from 5.7 like the rest of us. Welcome brother.
You're not the first to tell btown to F-off.

btown. If your reading this F-off again. :evil:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome, that guys a dick. I don't think I'm banned, but I won't visit that forum. After he made a smartass reply to my first post, I searched his name, and couldn't find one decent post that he made.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Metro, being that your only 2 posts here concern the 5-7 forum and what people think about the site - I am of reasonable suspicion that you are probably one of the fabulous moderators from there. Am I right? The moderators from there constantly enjoy watching, and sometimes participating, in threads about them on other forums (there are neg threads about the Five-Seven forum on Ar15.com). I know they routinely ban people who comment negatively about them on OTHER forums. So, I know they watch...

Now, I don't want a war starting between the two forums. But, we do freely allow members here to speak w/o us choking off all comment. With that freedom will come occasional comments about the five seven forum. It is inevitable, being that many of our members here have had negative experiences there.

If U are not an admin or moderator from that forum - then go visit there for 2-3 weeks with regularity, and you will see some obvious problems that the site has.

If you are an admin/moderator from there, then we're not gonna have all sorts of stuff stirred up here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
sorry not a mod over there.

Your a mod and can run my IP and see I'm not a mod at ANY firearm related forum

Ar15.com never been there never will.

I have taken your advice and registered over there so I can read posting

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Yes, I can run your IP address here - but I have no way to tell who is a mod via an IP address on other sites that I don't moderate at.

Anyway, it doesn't matter.

Feel free to jump into topics here. As for the five-seven forum - If U joined, U will see what the problems are and why people get fed up there.

Anyway, good luck to you.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
OK, we've all had a good laugh about the five seven forum. I also had to remove 1 message here just now that went a little overboard. Let's move along and discuss what we are all here for - the PS90.

Metro - if U want reloading info - U might wanna contact (PM) wildeye111 - he is a moderator here, and reloads the round. There are also a couple of other reloaders here on the site.

I'm locking this thread - after having to delete a post, I don't want this whole issue getting out of hand. 5-7 moderators love to track down neg comments about there site (on other sites) and then come stir up trouble. I've seen it before. Better to just stop all of this now. Thanks...

Odontia32m, sorry your welcome message got hijacked. Please keep posting threads :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.