FN Herstal Firearms banner

New here, brand new to the 5.7(my first FN Pistol)

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  iCeMaN 
#1 ·
For some time, I've been on the hunt for a Five Seven Pistol. Good friend and forum member MrNuke made this one happen as He was at a local gun store and noticed a USG model with no firing time, three 20 round mags UN-Fired!

I've shot one of MrNuke's USG's before. A bit of time has gone by since I'd fired it. It wasn't that good, or I wasn't that good with it at the time. This one, I'll give a chance to and see how she does.

I like it already. Really it was for My Dad who's always loved guns.

Here are a few photos. I have plenty of videos on youtube(J1Z06) of me firing my pistols and MrNuke. I'm a Glock fan(19C, selling a 21C and have a 38 GAP) also the makarov gets much love from me.

Nice forum you guys n gals have here. I look forward to much enjoyment!

See less See more
#6 ·
i'm NOT at all displeased with my purchase! fired a flawless 100 rounds through it today. accuracy, comfort and lack of recoil we're to my liking! she's a keeper. though i will give it one more time to see if i can be consistent with it. sometimes, i'm a little off with a gun after the wow factor of it being new goes away.

today though, i was all smiles! sure feels like a .22 lr pistol! i have a sig mosquito f/s and it felt like that.

i'm happy! :?

here's the video of it blasting away!

#7 ·
just letting you guys n gals know, it's been a few weeks and i've fired it a few more times at some indoor and outdoor ranges.

I LOVE IT!!!!!! just have to get used to aiming the front sight a little higher that's all. very low recoil and comfortable as hell to shoot! just what i like!

i came home to 450 rds of ss-195 today! nice little white box. gotta love it!

#9 ·
the usual splendor took place from firing it today. i limit how much goes through it to try and keep my stash high, and my $ lower. 100 rounds of ss-195 went through today. adjusted the rear sight so it's right on at 7 yds. a 20 round rapid fire put all shots to the head on the silhouette target. the other 30 rds we're center of mass and landed just where i pointed. it's quite a gun!! i'm kind of nervous about it going on the ban list/ammo availability. otherwise, i love it to death! VERY fun to shoot. especially love the fireball after each shot! :p :?

#10 ·
Nice USG you have there and welcome to the site! :?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.