FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm a huge fan of hidden hybrid holsters. I daily carry a FNS9-L in one and I absolutely love it. It is part leather and part kydex and it can be used as both inside the waistband and outside the waistband (my favorite quality). I just contacted them and asked if they had them available to be carried with RMR and suppressor height sights and they added it to the website immediately. I'll be ordering one this week (there is a 1-2 week lead time) and I'll let you know how it carries. I just know that good holsters are sometimes hard to be had for FN's, but you can all add another to the list

Hybrid Holster for FNH Great for Concealed Carry

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just ordered one for my FNS-9 with a TLR-1 because of a recommendation from someone who EDC's a Sprindgield XD Mod2 w/ TLR-3 and likes it a lot. I called them to see if the FNS-9 and 9c would fit the same holster (as my Glock 27 and 23 do) and the person I spoke with had both on hand to compare. Unfortunately they don't but I'll be happy to spend more money with them just based off the customer service and quality of the product.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is awesome that they had both on hand to compare. I was really surprised too because when I sent that e-mail they updated the website in almost an hour with the addition. That means that they've either worked on it or they have on ready to fit. They seem to just be on the ball, which is nice.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got my holster yesterday. Almost 1 week from ordering time to delivery. I'll carry my FNX-T sometime this week and report back. I don't have an RMR at the moment, but it would clear perfectly.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I haven't had a chance to report in on it yet, sorry about that!

The holster works great. inside and outside the waistband. I need a new belt because when I wear it my pants want to fall down haha. I'll try to have a more detailed thing in the future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts