FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a new holster for my FNP-9 and it arrived today! Tell me what ya'll think about it. It is a El Paso Saddlery Crosshair with lining. It cost me $96.50 shipped. It would have been $18.00 cheaper without the lining, but nothing like protecting your investment, right?

[/b]

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
What's the lining made of?

Looks good. How's the retention of it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is suede lined, and yeah, the retention is great. You can adjust the tension screw to where it is so tight that you can not draw it out of the holster.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Cool. Looks like a good holster. :?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Congrats on the holster!

However, as per forum rules, can U shrink the pics down to no wider than 800 pixels? Thanks.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Looks good... Not to give bad news (kind off), but a lining is not the best thing for your gun, it holds to much dirt (over time) and can't be cleaned well of that dirt. BUT being a plastic framed gun, with a very good coating on the slide, I am sure you will be fine... If she was Blued, you would have had a problem.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! MrSteve thanks for the information as far as future purchases and personal reference. El Paso Saddlery, from what I can tell does very high quality work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts