FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a great week. 1000 rounds of 5.7 arrived Friday; the Five-seveN arrived Saturday and the PS 90 just delivered to my FFL five minutes ago. Now, my problem. It was pretty easy slipping the pistol box in but the rifle is going to be another challenge. The "Minister of Finance" is watching and is sure there is something going on. Hummm. But she'll be happy to know that this is it, I'm done. Really, I am for sure this time(like the last 10 times).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks M1P90. The problem is that I used that already 3 years ago when I inducted the Rock River AR, the DPMS last year, 5 Nighthawks, 3 Kimbers, 2-3 Sig's and this year a Sig 556. Oh yea, a R9S for CCW. I'm toast!! :cry:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the encouragement...

I'm sitting here waiting for the FFL to call and trying to beat her to the phone. I'm reduced to this!!!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
475 Posts
M1P90 said:
:) Welcome and congrats. Just tell her it's an insurance policy against terrorism. Homeland security starts at hoooooome. :?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , welcome and good luck

·
Registered
148 Posts
:? Nice going . . .

I guess all you can do now is take it like a man . . . and ask for forgiveness! :-D :-D

Oh, and BTW, welcome! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Range Report

Was at the club at 8am before it became another torch out there. I had a lot to do: sight in a T/C Encore with a 15" 460 S&W barrel (ouch!!) put some Speer GD's through my carry R9S and oh yea, break-in my 5-7 and PS90. Are you kidding me?!!!! What a blast those things are to shoot!! Put 300 rounds down range at 50 & 25 yds. The "black sight" and I got along just fine. The PS90 drew a lot of attention. Let a visiting young cop and a little cutie brunnette empty a magazine. I can't wait to take both (the guns) to the W. Texas deer lease and shoot some varmints. I'm suspecting my son the cop will "borrow" one or both for extended time. 100% reliability on both weapons. I am so happy with my decision to get both just in case November goes badly. :?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. Should have waited untill today..it's 80 out there right now with more rain in-bound. But, a hot day at the range beats an a/c day at the office.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I know what you mean. I sold my Five Seven to get another PS90 and am selling about 6-8 other guns to help pay for a full mouth restoration (dental implants, etc). Selling/sold all my Colts, Sphinx, a couple of Berettas, some Marlins and EAA Witness Elite Limiteds, and so on and so on. But you know what? I REALLY REALLY love my PS90s and haven't been this excited over any of my purchases for years!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts