FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Welcome to this great forum! Are u allowed to even own any guns in Brazil!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Hello and Welcome!

What takes you to Brazil? (yeah we get snoopy sometimes..lol)

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Welcome.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to this great forum! Are u allowed to even own any guns in Brazil!

yeah you can but it's really difficult. One you have to be a permanent resident/ citizen and two you have to be at least 25. Even then, you are extremely limited as to what you can own. Unless you're a criminal haha :arrow: where in the favelas of Rio (the ones not pacified by the police) they patrol their drug routes or smuggling weapons across the border of Paraguay. I know one person with two shotguns for hunting but that's it. Oh and Taurus is a Brazilian gun company so they have to be somewhat allowed even though extremely restricted.

Thanks for the greetings!

·
Premium Member
9,719 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Welcome!

Been to Brazil myself several times Rio is crazy and the women are super hot!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello and Welcome!

What takes you to Brazil? (yeah we get snoopy sometimes..lol)
Hey!

Many things. I left California last June to go to Brazil. It was a combination of many things. I love to travel and had never been to South America before. Brazil is a huge country and has many cool places to go to. Also last summer was the World Cup, which didn't hurt either as I had tickets :) I wanted to learn Portuguese too. French, now Portuguese, and later Spanish, and I would pretty much have Latin America covered for translation or other work regarding language and experience here. I have plans for Argentina, Peru, Chile, Bolivia, and Ecuador also.

Welcome!

Been to Brazil myself several times Rio is crazy and the women are super hot!
Yeah I've visited Rio twice and you're right but Brazilian women in general are gorgeous!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts