FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my new KT AKEKA FNS-9 holster (competition cut) and mag pouch and I love them both. They are well made, both retain the firearm and mags very securely and both are comfortable on my belt. I'm very pleased with my purchase. Check em out:

IMG_1664 by brenodo, on Flickr

KT AKELA kydex holster

Reactions: Kennydale

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Looks good. How easy is it to draw? Looks like pretty tight molding around the trigger guard.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good. How easy is it to draw? Looks like pretty tight molding around the trigger guard.

It is a secure fit but very easy to draw, perfect actually, and no need to make any adjustments on grip through the draw to the ready position.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I love my KT holster works like a charm!!!!!

Aim Small, Miss Small.

·
Registered
21 Posts
what kind of mounting do you have? belt?paddle? do you use it in competitions? i am looking at this holster to use in idpa.
thanks

·
Registered
272 Posts
I have a gunfighter and my wife and I both have the defenders set up for our lights. Great great holsters. And the defender and gunfighter can be converted to iwb

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what kind of mounting do you have? belt?paddle? do you use it in competitions? i am looking at this holster to use in idpa.
thanks

I have belt loops on them both right now. I'll be shooting IDPA in the spring and am also hoping to use this set up. I am sure, however, that I will purchase several holsters and reporting back on which i like the best.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts