FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gathered a collection of those $10 giftcards when U transfer a prescription to the Target Pharmacy. I've been saving them for a while. So, I used several to pay for a new LED light.

Today, I picked up an Inova 5.8 watt LED light. Its about the size of a minimag light - just slightly fatter for 123 batteries.

Anyway, its a $50 light, but it is way brighter than the 3 watt LED Brinkman I have, and even brighter than my 3D LED Maglight!

It is pretty cool. Only 1 neg thing - it has a button for momentary activation. But to leave it on permanantly - one must turn the rear portion clockwise. The click button doesn't keep the light on, like on my other tac-style lights. Oh well.

Anyway - really bright, and easily worth the $50.

New 2007 version Inova Tactical T3 LED Flashlight BLACK 100 Lumen LED! T3-WB

The INOVA T3 provides a strategic balance of compact size and powerful light performance. By incorporating a flared head design in a body just 6.25" long, the T3 Is capable of projecting light effectively up to 250 feet! You get exceptional light performance in a rugged, durable instrument that is also quick handling and easy to store and carry.

100 Lumens 5.8W LED.
Diamond Turned Aluminum Reflector.
Double-sided AR coated mineral glass lense.
Up to 250' effective range - best in class!
High-powered lifetime LED - virtually indestructible.
Tactical end cap switch - press for momentary on; click for full on/off.
Effective Lock Out Mode - 1/4 turn of the switch does it; no cap wobble.
Large key ring hole in tail cap.
Aircraft aluminum body with military grade, Type III.
Black anodized finish only.
Water Resistant only - compression sealed.
6.25" Long x .98" diameter; 6.1 oz w/3 CR123A lithium batteries (included).
Made in the USA!

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I compared it to my 3wat Bringman LED, Scorpion Light and my standard Brinkman light.

The 3 watt Brinkman LED has a bluish tinge to the light. This new Inova 5.8 watt does not have this problem. It is much whiter and brighter.

I always thought the Scorpion light was bright. BUt when comparing it to the new LED - big difference. The LED is much brighter!

I also found the orangeish hue of the standard xenon bulb from both the Scorpion and standard Brinkman to severely such when compared to this Inova

1 - 2 of 2 Posts