FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member and new PS90 owner here..... this site is great and has all the info I've been looking for. Thank you for such a wonderful site!
FF

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Greetings and salutations! I <3 my ' 90 :shock:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cant wait to get out and shoot a bit. I've got 500 rounds on the way of 195 and got 5 50 round mags with it! I'll put a picture up tomorrow with a few of his brothers!
FF

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok....here's the new PS90 and a few of his siblings! The PS90 is just what I've been looking for!

I love this site!!!! Hope to learn alot from you guys!
FF

·
Registered
857 Posts
You so need an FS2000 now

How do you like the MSAR rifle?
Been thinking of getting one also.
Do they take AR mags?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the MSAR is awsome!!! The rifle is dead on and it functions perfectly. MSAR is currently developing their AR magazine model and it should be out soon. I tried out the FS2000 but found I felt like I was holding a 20 pond bass to my shoulder! I liked the way it shot but it just didnt fit me. The FS2000 is quality but not for me.
FF

·
Registered
475 Posts
nice collection you got there, i say you got all your bases covered

·
Registered
150 Posts
Fire_Fight said:
the MSAR is awsome!!! The rifle is dead on and it functions perfectly. MSAR is currently developing their AR magazine model and it should be out soon. I tried out the FS2000 but found I felt like I was holding a 20 pond bass to my shoulder! I liked the way it shot but it just didnt fit me. The FS2000 is quality but not for me.
FF
its only an 8 pound bass :lol:

·
Registered
459 Posts
You've held a 20 pound bass to your shoulder before???? Talk about a "whopper". :lol: (just kidding of course)!!!

Seriously, prior to buying my FS2000s I read the same statement in another thread and thought that, from the looks of the rifle, I'd probably feel the same way. I also compared the listed weight to that of my SIG 556 Commando and it wasn't much different which surprised me. I didn't like the weight of the SIG and so I was concerned about the FS2000.

Well I couldn't stand it anymore so I went ahead and bought my FS2000s without actually "handling" one and kept my fingers crossed. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the "felt" weight (sort of like felt recoil) was way less than my SIG and that the FS2000 balanced nicely and just felt "right". It didn't even feel bulky and didn't look as bulky as I thought it looked when viewing photos.

So at least for me, the FS2000 was a great choice. As far as the MSAR....love those AUG clones also. In fact I inquired about getting a left handed AXR recently and was told it would be 3-4 months (probably more). Is there one of those in my future? Probably not because I really don't want to spend any more money and concentrate on ammo and accessories for my FS2000.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts