FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am very excited to be here.

I just signed up yesterday. I always loved FNH carbines, seen them in movies when I was young, the F2000 looks like it's taken straight out of a sci-fi movie and all the scars look so badass!

The best out of all, the P90 my favorite. So I saved up, and will be purchasing my first PS90 this week, and picking it up next week. Mine is going to be arriving with the red dot sight that FNH offers. I believe is the c-more sts red dot sight.

I was reading through many of the posts and everyone seems so helpful, and I finally decided I have to see all these pictures. You guys have very cool firearms! I can't wait to work on mine and post them.

Like the title says, any tips for a new owner of a PS90?

I've read/watched lots of things of this forum so far...
- I can get a airsoft rail attachment and machine some parts to fit it on mine? That looked pretty useful.
- Velcro on the front underside of the trigger housing to prevent the casings denting away at the pack?
- There are 1 and 2 point slings? What's the point/difference?
- I saw that there is a feed issue with some of the PS90 magazines because of a roller? What exactly is going on here?
- Who do I contact about purchasing the extended charging handle and the replacement rollers for the problem mentioned above?
- And I also read the rules, is there a link to all the sponsors somewhere?
- Any light recommendations?

These next two weeks is going to be very very slow for me.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
9,513 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the PS90!

For the rollers and charging handle, PM user mjk1.

I believe you have to have either 10 or 15 posts to PM, use this post to pad your count.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats!:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone! I appreciate the help to contact mjk1 and the 3m tape. Will post pictures as soon as I get the carbine.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Vendor
3,284 Posts
Welcome....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts