FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I posted a little before this but I hope that doesn't matter much? :p

Anyway, for my third post. My name is Victor "Pestvic" on the net. I recently (about 2-3 months ago) bought a FN57 MK2 and a FNS 9 Long slide. I Love these pistols. I already have the FNS40 Long slide and the FN45 Tactial on the list. (I have to own every caliber haha.)

Here are my babys
5ef9c1ae29746246c293fbee0a942455.jpg

I've been making a couple shooting videos (and plan to make a lot more), reviews, tutorials, so far on my YouTube channel under the same user name. There's a playlist for "guns" if you're interested.

Anyway, I'm really digging the info on the board so far! Thanks!

-Vic

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

Reactions: Pestvic

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Welcome from AZ!:)

·
Premium Member
9,510 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I recently purchased my finest handgun a FNS 40 and love the feel, the trigger and the sights. I started my journey years ago with a hi point 45 and enjoyed it. Then went to. Rock island 1911 45 then to XD 45 back to rock island 1911 45 then to a para ordinance 1911 45 light double Action made in 2000 3 owner and was to heavy. I talked to my buddy bill who owns local gun store and has 30 yrs in firearms . I said I wanted great fine firearm that would satisfy my desire for a handgun. A friend in SC who is an state attorney there has owned many handguns but 10 yrs ago he purchased his first FN and 5 yrs FNS pistols recommended a FNS 40 over a glock they both said FNS 40 and never regretted getting 1 enjoy it and love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts