FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gentlemen!

Figured I would drop in and introduce myself. Just purchased a brand new MK-II FN Five-seveN in FDE from my local gun shop! Been wanting one of these bad boys for a very, very long time, but seeing as they are so damn hard to find, especially here in California I figured I wouldn't ever get my hands on one. Lone behold, I was picking up my new Remington 5-R the other day, and the UPS guy showed up to the shop while I was in there delivering 2 Five-Sevens the shop had ordered a year ago that finally showed up!!! One black, and one FDE. I bought the FDE one right there on the spot :shock: Another customer bought the black one immediately as well! Haha

We have a 10-day firearm waiting period here in Communist, California, so next week I will finally officially own one of my dream guns :?

Anyways, good to meet you all, and thank you for sharing your guy's plethora of knowledge that I have been reading through on this site, it really is amazing!

Pics to follow once I pick her up!!

-Ryan

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Hello & Welcome!

Yeah, Cali sucks as far as the anti-gun laws there.
But it's good to see that there are firearms enthusiasts even in Cali which means that we still have a foothold there from which we could make a push to vote in pro-gun politicians and vote out the anti-gun guys.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys! Really looking forward to adding this bad-boy to my list of toys :)

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Welcome. Always good to hear from one of our brethren from behind enemy lines.

·
Registered
161 Posts
im curious how they sold you a weapon that isn't on the roster. not that I'm gonna tell anyone, but still, lucky you.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just picked the bad boy up today!! Beautiful pistol, can't wait to shoot it! Any of you Bay Area guys ever have any range get-togethers? Would be a fun idea to get together, BS, and throw some lead, maybe something to look into.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts